Friday, August 21, 2009

Life is good. Hard, but I appreciate the good. Tov L'hodot Hashem.

Update just minutes away from Shabbat- Azriel is doing well, Baruch Hashem. He is the sweetest thing on the planet. And he's made of really tough stuff. I'll feel better when the 5-day time for post- op infections passes. Please Gd.

I did a birth today, in Jerusalem. I left our house in Be'er Sheva at 4:45AM, got to the hospital at 6:15AM. After the birth, I left the hospital at 5:00 PM. It was really intensive, and amazing. The strength of birthing women never ceases to amaze me. I am so grateful to have been able to do it, and make a difference for this family (we have been friends for a long time, our kids are friends, I helped her at her last birth). It is a boy, after four girls! I am pretty sore, and took my last Percocet in my bag a while ago, but I made it. It was wonderful. But I also know that I can't do that any more (b'li neder) until I have some sort of solution to my PVNS. But I love it, and I loved the birth today. Wow- amazing. Thank Gd.

Gotta go, more later!
Shabbat Shalom, and many blessings to all.

No comments :

Post a Comment