Saturday, September 10, 2011

fever

Been sick. bleh!
Three days of fever and bad pain.

I don't know how much any of this has to do with the Methadone withdrawal. As my doctor said "with you, we don't know".

I wonder about continuing with the search for pain control. It is arduous and stressful.
Which is worse, though, isn't clear. I took a Percocet last night when I was having a lot of pain, and it was such a relief, I can't even put it into words. I happily cleaned up the kitchen and walked the dog while Robert was falling off his feet tired. Pain relief *matters*. But at what cost?

Can't deal. Too much. Gotta just get better.

(ps-- Percocet isn't a long-term option. But when I sprained my ankle, and for the once-in-a-while measure, it seems to work well with no side effects.)

2 comments :