Saturday, March 3, 2012

Timing

I haven't written in a while. I think I am so tired, that I take care of the children when I can, I try to keep up with emails, and then I just gotta sleep. This surgery is still knocking me for a loop... I'm tired a lot. Pain is better, though. Better, I mean, in relation to last week. I think going around on crutches all the time is exhausting. Or maybe I'm just getting old... (just turned 44!).

The other reason I haven't written is that my mother has been ill, and I have been upset about that. I don't want to write too much about it, other than saying that it has been a very difficult and stressful time for my whole family. It is hard being so far away from her when I want only to be close.

We don't always know the reasons Gd does things, but we have to have faith that the things are done in order to make the world better. Sometimes there is so much *pain* making the world better.

I want my Mommy. I want to hang out with her again. I was talking about going for a visit (just me), before this surgery came up. Then when Dr Rath said to me that he can fix my hip, and there was an opening in two weeks, I took it. I said to myself that I would visit after I heal from this surgery. Well, I pray I can still see my mother whenever the right time is for me to visit.

Please daven (pray) for her recovery: Tova bat Sheindl.

Thank you, and may we hear good news soon!!

.....Later that evening......

AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mother has moments of waking up. She can say a few words at a time...

***************She Sang Happy Birthday To Me Over The Phone*********

It was the most amazing birthday present ever.
She also said "I love you" in response to me saying it to her.

She still has a long, long way to go to be healthy enough to leave (or healthy at all). Her infection has not abated (sepsis), her heart is in danger of failure.
But she heard my voice and I heard hers.
For that, I will be forever grateful to The Good Lord.

2 comments :