Monday, March 2, 2009

still sick

I've basically been sick since that long bus trip last Thursday. I have been in bed all day today, mostly sleeping. When I'm awake, I just cough lots and feel like an anvil has been settled onto my chest. My immune system is rebelling. I am hoping this thing will clear up by itself without going to a doctor. If it's not much better by tomorrow, I may call my family doctor. It's just that taking antibiotics is such a problem for me, I want my immune system to be able to fight this on it's own. I am taking vitamins and resting lots.

There is this ball that has started rolling. It is a ball I set in motion regarding the search for answers and treatment of my hip/thigh pain. It is taking so much out of me. It's hard to work the system, and it exhausts me. Again, the ongoing theme here since the beginning of getting NF... it takes me away from my family. I spend a lot of time in bed, and a lot of time being not 100%. I wouldn't even try to put a percentage on what I do have to give.

Today, it is depressing.

1 comment :

  1. Feel better soon!!

    (I am also still battling a stupid cold. yuch!)

    ReplyDelete