Monday, March 9, 2009

We interrupt this rollercoaster ride for an early morning news flash

Interesting breaking news...

The doctor I saw yesterday called here early this morning. I was asleep. I saw a phone number on my cell phone screen that I didn't know, so I rejected the call. [it was 7:30 AM, my phone is on 24/7 now because I am waiting for my dear friend to call me wanting help for her labor]

Then the house phone rang and Robert answered it. It was Dr. Bikels, from yesterday's consult. R told him I was sleeping, and he said he'll try to reach me later. He didn't tell Robert any details except that he wants to talk with me about findings after his consults with his colleagues after I left his office yesterday.

I am dying of curiosity. Now you all are, too, right? hmmmmm.....

Oh, Purim Sameach! (happy Purim) from all of us here.... including:

my black-belt Karate expert (Dov)
my secret agent in black with cool shades (Ya'akov)
my yellow-and-black striped bumble bee (guess who? Can bees have red curly hair? This one does!)
and.... a very short and scrumptious Superman who calls himself Wazi. :-)

2 comments :

  1. Sarah,
    We, too, are praying the doc will have positive news for you.
    Mi She'nichnas Adar Marbim b'Simcha. Chag Purim Sameach!
    Love, Miriam et al

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so unfair!! come on... I can't take the suspence!!

    ReplyDelete