Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ignoring the pink elephant in the room

Nope, haven't heard back from him yet.
I'm trying to just put it out of my mind.

It's Purim today! Traditionally a very tiring holiday, but a fun one. The biggest problem is all the chocolate and junk food coming into the house on a steady 12-hour basis.

I blow my shofar to drown out the name of Haman, the bad guy in our story of Purim. It's my signature noise maker. :-)

Have a great holiday! From yours truly... Femme Fatale for a day (my costume, that is..... don't get yourselves all in a buzz!)

2 comments :

  1. Not fair! You promised us an answer!
    Rak Hadashot Tovot! But something that at least you can work with. Down with inconclusive ambiguous contradictory findings! Down with Haman!
    Happy Purim to you, Robert and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see a pic of the femme fatalle!!

    ReplyDelete