Monday, June 8, 2009

The next step in the PVNS treatment plan

Heard from Dr. Bikels today. He referred me to an orthopedist who is an expert in arthroscopic surgery to determine weather or not I am a candidate for an arthroscopic, or an open surgery synovectomy. Guess where this expert is...? In Soroka! Whaddya know. At least I don't have to travel for this consult.

Bikels said he spoke directly with this orthopedic surgeon, so now he is familiar with my case. He set it up so I can be seen ASAP. Then after the consult I will fax the outcome to Dr. Bikels and we'll take it from there.

Gotta get my paperwork and tests together again and plunk it on another doctor's desk. At least I already have all the tests. Now lets see when I can have the appointment.

Bounce-bounce-bounce from one doctor to the next. I *really* should be charging admission. Really!

1 comment :

  1. Yeah for Dr Bikkels! Hope the consultation will give some real answers. Love you SIL,

    Rivka

    ReplyDelete