Friday, September 11, 2009

Meals

While I am in the hospital next week, we could use some help with meal preparation for the family. Our regular babysitter is mourning her father's passing (sitting shiva), and the one who happily will be with us has less experience with us. It would be *very* helpful if Robert didn't have to think of a dinner every night and/or prepare it. Even taking out food and giving specific directions takes a lot of energy, and he won't be home much.

If you think you can do it, let me or Robert know... probably Robert, actually. His cell is: 0545-316-613. Email: RBK613@hotmail.com.

My kids eat lots of stuff; meat or dairy meals welcome. Salads (Israeli style), cooked broccoli, green beans, soups, fish. They are not into kitniot type stuff (like I love!); no beans, lentils, peas or the like.

I have been told so many times that if I need help, I shouldn't hesitate to ask. So many people offer constantly! It is such a bracha (blessing). So, now I'm taking y'all up on the offer. :-)

Thank you from all our hearts.

4 comments :

  1. I'm glad you can ask Sarah. I wish I could help (FedEx can only do so much internationally). May your children be well feed, may Robert have help and support, may you recover quickly with great forward progress. These are my prayers for you. Hugs, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jackie, way to ask for help when you need it. I hope your kids are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Everything should go smoothly and may you have a refuah shlema.
    love,
    Hannah and Asher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for your speedy recovery Sarah. I feel like I know you from your blog posts, though I think we knew each other only briefly in Jerusalem many years and lifetimes ago. You're an inspiration. Michele Chabin

    ReplyDelete