Saturday, October 31, 2009

here and now

I want to chronicle all the craziness of the three days in the hospital, but at the moment, I am so miserable that I can't do anything creative.

Friday and Shabbat I was completely in bed, sick feeling, with abdominal surgical pain. I still am. I tried to eat some wonderful challah, and it came right back up the way it came. I have been drinking all day, though. No eating practically since the surgery.

I feel fevery, and it stands at 37.7c consistently. The doctors said there is no need for alarm until it would reach 38 (100F) or above. I am taking advil for the fever, and oxycod for the pain. Back to narcotics. I am just so miserable.

Make it stop.

2 comments :

  1. Dear Sarah,
    Please know that we're thinking of you. Refuah Shleimah.
    Moshe and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make it stop for you. I'm so sorry that it remains so so hard. Keep fighting and I so hope for only good things to come you way. Ariella

    ReplyDelete