Sunday, November 15, 2009

On my way to the doctor now

OK, I've waited long enough.
Three 1/2 weeks post appendectomy, and I am down almost 5 kilos. No hunger pains ever, no appetite, constant "burbling" stomach and other digestive ailments, and last night almost all night nausea. Nausea on and off the whole time, but last night made me decide to go to my doctor today.

I'm afraid she'll send me to "gastro" at the ER. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TOUCHING ME. Robert went to work, and he knows (and wants me to go) that I am on my way. I want a hand to hold. I don't want anything scoping or invading my innards. I am scared. If you can call, I'd love that.

Pray that I'll get to come home after this visit with my doctor today. We want to hear "everything seems OK, these are normal side effects, wait it out, things will get better."
Please oh please.

No comments :

Post a Comment