Monday, December 7, 2009

Did'ja get the number of that bus?

Yesterday I had PT in the morning, and no babysitting help in the afternoon. (But a perfect dinner was brought over for us by a wonderful friend! Complete with crudites, mac-n-cheese, and cookies for desert! Angels in my world, pure angels)
This morning (Monday) I had training at the gym (the workout is with a trainer, tailored for my needs), then I went to hydrotherapy. Now I am going to nap for an hour until the troops traipse in from the rain. I have a babysitter this afternoon, thank Gd.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) AM I go to Tel Aviv, to Ichilov to have a follow-up with Prof. Meller.
Wed AM training at the gym, then 11:00 PT.
Then, in the afternoon, I have to: 1) pick up Dov at 5:45 from his school (after a class activity), and then take Wazi to his gan Chanukah party at 6:15. Then stay for the party. Wazi has been practicing all his songs and "dance" steps for weeks now. It is so very scrumptious.
Thursday 10:00 hydrotherapy, then the boys come home early, at 1:30. In the afternoon Dov & Shifra have to be brought to separate activities.
Friday, get kids out in AM, then I drink coffee and soak in the quiet. Then do laundry, and get ready for Shabbat (make challot- I may skip that- and soup).

How's that for rehabilitation in the fast lane?
I still feel like I was hit by a bus; that feeling doesn't seem to go away.
I am just trying to take it one day at a time. But if I disappear for a few days, you can see what my schedule is and understand. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And the news from Robert's side of the world isn't so great. His father is having serious lung trouble, and yesterday had a procedure to drain water on the brain. It's not encouraging. Robert's short-term goal is to have his father be stable enough to bring home with nursing care, which is his father's wish. After that, unknown territory.

2 comments :

  1. I know you don't know you've done too much until you've done too much, but keep a sharp eye out on your own well being! I just had to respond though and tell you how wonderful it is to see a smiley face on your blog, especially after listing how busy your week is (and with four kids of my own, I know what you haven't listed!). Keep your head above water and hopefully your body and mind are strengthened by this test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! Look how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete