Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quick update on the way out of NC

We are headed to New York. Dolph's funeral will be tomorrow - Monday- at 10:30am.
We called every airline, and nobody had 7 seats available (my family & Steve). Or even six. So, we are driving our rented van to New York. It's an 11 hour drive, and we have to do it straight in order to make it to my parent's house around midnight or 1 am. At least the kids will be able to sleep in the car at night. The adults will switch off driving. Let's hope there won't be more snow on the way.

THIS IS *HARD*. It is up there on my this is very hard list. But we'll do it. I have to.
I am taking pain meds to get through this but it's OK. It's temporary.

Robert & his brothers are going on adrenaline and air. Certainly not sleep, and not much food, either. Oh, I'll add to the list what is fueling them- also LOVE.

I'll update from NY after the funeral.

2 comments :

  1. Take some time to take care of yourself Sarah. We are with you all the way. May Hashem give you the strength you need now too.

    ReplyDelete