Friday, July 9, 2010

We made it through *that* tunnel.

We found someone. Baruch Hashem.

It is an older couple with grown children, and between the two of them they will take care of the kids either together or separate when need be. They are fine with sleeping over if needed (like Monday night), and were great with the kids in the time we spent today. They will come back Sunday for the evening routine, and sleep over in order to be part of the morning routine on Monday before Robert & I leave for the hospital.

They are wonderfully pleasant, down-to-earth stable people. They emigrated from America 6 months ago.
Thanks to all the people who pointed me towards them!

What a day. What a heluva day.

Shabbat Shalom!

3 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you have found someone. May you be filled with peace this weekend as you spend it with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so glad this worry is off your back. Now to concentrate on getting you through your surgery. I'll continue praying for you.
    Hugs, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a 6yr 4mo survivor of NF. One of my half-sisters told me I should take down my website about my illness, claiming that all I am doing is "re-victimizing" myself. It's nice to see that I am not the only one who understands the importance of spreading the lessons we have learned and expressing our feelings as a means of healing. Thank you for your blog. -Doreen Mulman
    http://doreen.mkbmemorial.com/NF/

    ReplyDelete