Thursday, November 21, 2013

You're not going to believe this...

No results yet.

I went to the doctor today, as he told me to, at the appointed time (juggling and shifting kids around so I could go), only to find out that he wasn't in this evening at all. I called his cell phone twice, no answer.
Then I found out that he is also not in tomorrow.

I wrote him an SMS, no answer (yet).

I could go to my "regular" GP in the morning to ask her to bring up the results, but she may feel "dissed" that I am getting all this care from a different doc.
I just need the flippin' results! Symptoms are on an up-and-down basis, today not a great day. Lots of diarrhea, abdominal pain. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an ulcer, with all the stress I deal with.

Travel dates coming up. I am 99% sure I'll go, but that is just a hunch.

Going to sleep now after yet another highly stressful day.

1 comment :