Wednesday, July 15, 2009

unbelieveable... really.

OK, here we are again with the "what are the chances" theme...

Bikels' secretary called today to schedule my surgery...

It is the same day as Wazi's!!!!!!! It's just astounding, isn't it?

So, we'll postpone Wazi, or make it earlier, don't know yet.

July 27th is the day... mark your calendar.

I'm supposed to check in on Sunday the 26th to receive a days' worth of antibiotics; Vancomycin, again. Not happy that it will be Vanco again- last time I had to deal with hearing and balance issues. But, apparently it is the best choice, given my allergies. I spoke with Giladi about it, and he said that this is the best way to cover me from the possibility of post-operative infection.

Then the surgery will be on Monday. So, 12 more days... not even two weeks. Whoa.

2 comments :

  1. Maybe this appointment is scheduled for exactly the right time -- just enough time to prepare, without any further waiting.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I don't know if I'm ready for it :-/. And if *I* feel this way, how must *you* feel? And the antibiotics you are getting again...I am praying for a successful experience. Much love, Rivka

    ReplyDelete