Thursday, October 15, 2009

In shock

Whoa, I've slept all day. I just ate a little bit, and am going back to sleep. I'm sure it's the shock reaction.

This car crash really getting to me. I got distracted for a microsecond, then all-of-a-sudden, I am on top of the neighbor's [parked] car wheel well, then I drop down back to the street, swerve to the right and stop. I am unharmed, thank Gd, but... I, personally, am a wreck all unto myself.

I am going to my doctor tomorrow to discuss the migraines and what, if any, medicine would be appropriate. Robert is driving me, don't worry. I don't know when I'll be able to get behind the wheel of a car.

Here I was hoping to get my sleeping back on track, and jump back into life. Who am I kidding? I can't jump back into life.

I just want to sleep.

1 comment :

  1. Sarah today is a new day - let your body rest - look forward to Shabbat and then Rosh Chodesh - new beginnings, new hope and, yes, new challenges. May Hashem give you the strength you need for the challenges, and joy in the rest of your life.
    Love,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete