Thursday, October 8, 2009

Running

This morning I woke from a dream.
I was running, running, running.
Everywhere I went, I was happily running.
Light and airy on my quick feet,
running,
Everyone who looked at me knew that this was just normal.
I knew that this is normal.
As if my tendons had all been released
cut free from a mass of knots.
I had a bit of a crooked gait, my left leg lagging a bit,
But I was running... happily.
light, free.

This is the third straight day in a row of no pain medicine what so ever. In over a year.

4 comments :

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! to no pain meds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay sarah !!!!!! :D

    xoxoxoxoooxoxoxoxoxoooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeeeee haaaawwww!
    jubilation jig!

    xxxooo
    Dev
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah!
    very very excited for you.
    xx
    jane

    ReplyDelete