Sunday, January 10, 2010

drifting.... off.... to... sleep.

Totally exhausted, sleeping pill making my eyelids heavy, but I just want to jot down some things hovering around my head...

When I spoke to Prof. Meller's secretary today about seeing if I could have Prof Meller look at my films before my appointment next week, she offered for me to see him this week. So, she rescheduled me from next week, bumping me up to this week. Tuesday morning, to be exact. So, I'll go to Tel Aviv Tuesday morning. It'll be a bit of a tough day, with Shifra's parent-teacher conference that afternoon, and Robert not home in the evening. Note to self- I have to get a babysitter for Tuesday.

So I have 2 days-- a whole week less-- to wait to be told that everything is fine, and let's just wait and see what happens with the pain issue. I'm preparing myself for that. That is a good thing, I know... but I would rather be out of pain when I get the "wait and see" answer, you know?

I am literally drifting off to sleep at the moment... I just dreamed about a tree bending down to me to talk to me. Trees to me are a symbol of stability. Could be that *that* particular tree didn't quite fit that mold, though. I mean, how stable is it for a tree to bend down and talk to someone? OK, I gotta go to sleep. My pill is 100% kicked in. Lilah tov.... ('good night' in Hebrew...)
As the letters on the page f l o a t around f r e e-f o r m swirling in my head....


No comments :

Post a Comment