Sunday, April 25, 2010

conference: "Everything is because of love"

I'm good, and exhausted. But good. :-)
I went to an amazing conference today in Tel Aviv with lectures by special guest-- alias "my hero", Michel Odent (I can't believe there is a Wikipedia article on him).

It was just so fulfilling. I took like 15 pages of notes, and re-read them all on the train ride back. I can't get into it now, it is after 11 and I promised myself to be in bed already. I am just blown away by what I learned today about birthing, breast-feeding, and how Gd's creation of the mechanism of giving life is perfect. OK, Odent didn't say anything about Gd, but it is Gd, it's all Gd, all of it, from beginning to end to after the end.

(Here is the poster of this conference, in Hebrew)

However, what's with the parking ticket I got when I returned to my car after this excellent day? Maybe Gd was busy helping someone have a baby. I'll let Him off the hook... this time.

(BTW- I think I have the comment thing straightened out. Keep letting me know if it isn't working right.)

3 comments :

  1. Guess you don't want to type up your notes and send them to me, rt?
    Soooo happy for you that you got to go!!
    Great talking to you last night!
    Love, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem! I suspect that the comment thing still needs work. Keep blogging! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that you had such an energizing day.

    ReplyDelete