Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Help!

I am starting to get some grounding again after the births. I am not totally back, yet. My body still hurts, and my arms are still shaky from all the hard massage work and supporting two womens' strong legs during the pushing stage.

I am in the middle of breastfeeding consults now, and those are easier, but still very urgent responsibilities.

I did cancel my pain clinic appointment that was supposed to be today. I honestly couldn't deal with another intense thing. It is a whole new set of doctors, tests, treatment plans, experimenting with meds, and who knows what-all else. I asked for another appointment to be sent to me, and they told me they will put me on a priority list.

Mean time, my hernia hurts a bit more than before, and I probably should get to scheduling that repair surgery, to be combined laproscopically with the gyn procedure.

Manyana.
I have to take my two older boys to the optician first. Ya'akov *lost* his glasses, and Dov's are a teeny bit broken and need to be fixed before the teeny bit gets un-teeny.

I also have to schedule an appointment for Shifra to have an X-ray of her hand bones for determining her physiological age. She has some signs of early adolescent development, and the pediatrician wants all the necessary tests to see what is going on, and possibly to stop this process from continuing. (she is 7). Apparently, if it is left to continue onto early ("precocious" puberty it's called), it could stunt her actual growth potential.

So, I have many things to deal with. Oh yeah, and Dov needs the dentist- he has a stubborn baby tooth and an adult one growing side-by-side. Gotta get the baby one pulled.

And new clients are waiting for pre-natal classes to start.
And I have to practice horn...

Get it? Get the picture here?

One Day At A Time.
Sometimes one hour at a time, actually.

No comments :

Post a Comment