Friday, July 2, 2010

Let's ask for Hashem's blessing on this one...

We took the family out to dinner tonight to celebrate the end of the school year. It was lovely.

But now it's 2am and I have had the runs five times since we came home. Sooo frustrating. This has been going on for more than a month straight. I am suspicious that I am developing Crohns disease, like my father. I suppose that takes certain testing to diagnose, and I am not going there now.

This could also be just my body reacting to my nerves dealing with the upcoming surgery.

Tomorrow we are going away for Shabbat.
Sunday we get ready for Monday.
Monday we go up north to the Galilee to bring Dov to camp, and then Robert & I travel on **alone** to a cabin in the hills for three days and two nights. Yesssssss!! Fluffy white bedding, massage treatment, lots of greenery, and two nights without kids. It's been three years since we had even one night without kids.

A few days after we return, our new nanny moves in, spends Shabbat and Sunday with us, then I go off to surgery.

I don't want to pursue any stomach diagnostic tests; it's not time.

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. (Ecclesiastes- (Kohelet in Hebrew)- 3:1).

No comments :

Post a Comment