Friday, October 29, 2010

The Expected Shock

My friend is gone to the next world.

Oh, my Dear friend RivkA Mattitya. I will forever miss you, and you will always be in my heart. Baruch Dayan Emet. I still don't feel like I am ready to let you go, but it's not our choice, is it. My only comfort is that your pain is now gone. We, your family and thousands of friends, will take the burden of that pain. We'll scatter it among us and let it drop to the earth in our tears.

We are going to Jerusaslem for her funeral Saturday night at 10pm.

Blessed be the True Judge.

1 comment :

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that she has passed, even thought it has been expected. She has been a wonderful friend to you, I could tell this by her posts to you.

    May God help you keep your memories of her close to your heart to brighten your days.

    ReplyDelete