Friday, January 21, 2011

The story of the hot water and the five year old

I am OK, just bobbing my head up for some air a few minutes before Shabbat. I have no time, but I just wanted to say that I am OK, but it has been busy and tiring around here without Robert. I haven't had any non-busy, clear-headed time to write.

Just one cute thing that just happened a few minutes ago when Azriel was starting to take his shower for Shabbat:

I didn't hear any water running, so I went in to check on him and see what was up. Here's how that went:

Me, upon seeing naked little Azriel standing shivering in the tub with no water running, staring at the tap: "Wazi, why isn't the water on? You have to start your shower"

Wazi: I am waiting for the water to get hot, it's always too cold.
Me: but the water is off, how can it get hot?
Wazi: but if I wait, it won't be cold, just like you said.
Me: but you have to run the water and let the cold water run out first, then the hot comes.
Waz: oh.

Then the small boy stands as far away from tap as possible and turns on the water and does a coldie dance.

Shabbat Shalom from a household who really misses the aba & husband!
We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment