Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Changing clothes

I'm OK, don't worry. I got over the head ordeal 
(and what an ordeal it was!),
 and am back to "normal". :)

I am experimenting with my blog, so please have patience while it changes clothes a few times. 

sometimes it takes many years to change clothes (sizes!)

There is a reason behind the madness, so bear with me, k?

I am just writing a lot, and dealing with what life throws me.
 I got my catcher's mitt on. :)
Drop me a note if you get a second, I'd love the infusion of support!

4 comments :

  1. I hope those aren't your underwear. LOL Although, with gapey, maybe something like that would be more comfortable? I don't know....

    I'm glad you're writing and if the blog takes a backseat to what is (hopefully) your book, I'm ok with that. You have a lot to tell the world, Sarah, and I can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha!! The underwear being mine!! Ha! Nope.... they belong to my oldest and my youngest kids- Dov (wears a bigger size in underwear than I do!), and Azriel. I just thought the juxtaposition was cute. :)
      Oh, and BTW, if you are inquiring about my underwear... Gapey does allow me to wear normal, hi-waisted undies. :)

      And yeah, it's my book I am pouring my energies into. It's slow going, but at least it's going. I have a little momentum, which feels great. Every now & then I will pop out an update on the blog. There's always stuff to write about. :)

      Delete
  2. go for it girl, and remember you look beautiful in whatever clothes... (metaphorically too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look - very clean and fresh!

    ReplyDelete